Complaint Review: American InterContinental University Online

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
American InterContinental University Online
5550 Prairie View Parkway Ste.400, Hoffman Estates, Illinois U.S.A.

American InterContinental University Online AIU online are robbers without guns Hoffman Estates Illinois

*Author of original report: I am starting a Class Action Lawsuit against AIU

I started taking classes at AIUonline in September 2002. I paid them for all the classes I took. I had already taken most of the subjects they required at other schools, which AIU accepted as transfers. I didn't have my core courses and my student advisor told me I could take them at my local community college to save money. Two days later,I called back and other advisors told me, I must take all my classes with AIU or I would not receive my degree. AIU wants me to pay for classes, I've already taken: Basically they said all my transfers were not accepted and now I owe them$26,000 with accruing interest with salliemae.

I'm starting a class action lawsuit. I am consulting with many attorneys at this time. If you're interested, please email me your name and your complaint to the following address: (((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))). I will need a list of names and complaints to present to my attorneys. Thank you.

Debrarr80
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-InterContinental-University-Online/Hoffman-Estates-Illinois-60192/American-InterContinental-University-Online-AIU-online-are-robbers-without-guns-Hoffman-Es-445520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American InterContinental University Online

I am starting a Class Action Lawsuit against AIU

AUTHOR: Debrarr80 - (U.S.A.)

I am starting a class-action lawsuit against AIU. If you would like to be apart of this --
 please send your name, the city and state you live in, and your signature to the
 following email address:debrarr@yahoo.com. Thanks.