uniform

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Walter — Humble Texas
American Knights Moving
5824 Waltrip St. Houston, Texas USA

American Knights Moving Megan sales rep. Ezekial Forman driver Destroyed furniture thiefs stolen telivision went through my boxes stolen telivision Houston Texas

American knights moving scam me i am so upset! It seemto have been a scam from the beggining. Megan the sales rep quoted me and my wife $ 2600 total to move our furniture & belonging from Pennsylvania to Houston. Once the Forman arrived he instantley started asking for more money $3200. Called megan the sales rep she agreed with the forman as they took each other side. At this time we did not have time to change movers as we were driving to houston the next day. Two weeks later i received my furniture most destroyed to the point it was not usable or worth repair. Also i had alot of things stolen from me several boxes missing. Selective boxes open & re taped. Thing stolen. 32 inch flat screen vizio telivision, boxes missing which included collective air jordan shoes 8 pair not worn. Jewelry 4 watches.They even went low as to still change out of my wifes piggy bank and left the bank behind. Furniture destroyed non savagable. Night stand,office desk & chair, dressor, 50inch flat screen telivision. As for American Knight when i initially called and complain there were no shock or major concern for these type of complaint seemed common to them. I still have not got any service from american knight or phone calls. Managment seem to not be around or duckin my phone calls. This is a terribale company who stole my trust & hard earn mercandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Knights-Moving/Houston-Texas-77087/American-Knights-Moving-Megan-sales-rep-Ezekial-Forman-driver-Destroyed-furniture-thiefs-1100059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Knights Moving