Complaint Review: american laser skincare

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: bernadette — nottyingham Maryland United States of America
american laser skincare
7801 York Rd #101a, Towson, MD 21204 baltimore, Maryland United States of America

american laser skincare fraud baltimore, Maryland

I just want to report this American laser skincare company locating in Towson Baltimore MD.

I went there last DEC 2012 to have a skin dermabrasion they offered me a promo like if you want to do the skin peeling and dermbarasion for 5 vsit they will only give for 600 only get the financing payable in 6 months without the interest.  Since this is my first time to their office for this procedure .. Im so dissapointed after the microdermabrasion was done it take only 15 minutes they dont even clean my face they just put cotton with water and start doing as if they just only suction my face and done.. terrible.

Its very far to that service that i got  in Rockville clinic where got my skin dermabrasion ..it takes 1 1/2 hour they massage my face do the laser all complete microdermabrasion.  When I spoke to the manager because I dont want to continue since Im not happy with service or either their proceduret. I told them I want to pay for my visit and not the whole amount for 5 visit and the promo with the6 peeling promo. They said NO since i sign the contract, but i keep insisting that I just got the first treatment and since Im not happy I dont want to continue.

Now they're charging me 600 dollars for whole package even though I only got the 1 treatment. Very unfair! Im willing to pay for whatever service I got but not the whole amount of promo since i didnt get that.  Please Be careful  to your transction with\them, they will not explain neither they will give a bundle of paper to sign without knowing that you sign a wrong information.  American Laser is COMPLETELY sucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-laser-skincare/baltimore-Maryland-21204/american-laser-skincare-fraud-baltimore-Maryland-1011135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american laser skincare