Complaint Review: American Laser Skincare

American Laser Skincare
3100 Duraleigh Rd Raleigh, North Carolina USA

American Laser Skincare A very dissatisfied customer! Raleigh North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Hi Glenda

They promised I'd be hair free in about 6 treatments. After more then 2 years and over 25 treatments, I still shave everyday of my life....let's not for get the fact that I put out more then 2,000 dollars.

They turned up the laser as high as my skin type would allow and had me come every 3 weeks instead of the usual once a month. It didn't make a difference.

Now I'm offered two "free" treatments, and I can't keep my appointment. I've tried calling the office twice. I left a messege, but still no return call. I called the "call center". They are supposed to  get in touch with the (Raleigh) office for me and tell them to return my call.....still waiting to hear back.

If one lives long enough, they will get ripped off at some point in life-but this one takes the cake for me. The biggest scam out there. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laser-Skincare/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27612/American-Laser-Skincare-A-very-dissatisfied-customer-Raleigh-North-Carolina-1060313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laser Skincare

Hi Glenda

AUTHOR: American Laser Skincare - ()

Hi Glenda. We are so sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your experience. We strive to ensure every client has a positive experience with American Laser and would love to talk to you further to get a few details and see how we can help. If you could please send us an email at [email protected] that includes your contact information and a link to your original Ripoff Report comment, our customer service department will reach out to you promptly. Thanks!