Complaint Review: American Laww Offices

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Dawn — Alpine California
American Laww Offices
San Diego, California USA

American Laww Offices Mark White Section Attorney: George Wallace Sent threateneing email/2 letters telling me i was going to be arrested due to not paying a "loan" that I received. When I called and asked him "who are you" he said "I told you my name is mark white". i said "No, you sent me 2 threateneing letter attention to "defendant. Who are you?". He said "F*** You". I am distraught and getting a lawyer. San Diego California

I received a threatening email with notices attached advising me that I am going to be arrested for not paying a debt that I do not owe.  That they were going to send notices to my employer and I believe thay have been harrassing me by phone - I have not answered as I did not recognize the number. I will follow up on this fact.

I called and aske d"who are you".  he said "i saod my name is mark white". I said "no, who are you? You sent me a threatenting email wioth threatening notices to the attention "defendant".  Wh are you?".  Mark White said "f*** you!".  I said "I am reporting you" and I hung up. i am distraught and will be contacting a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laww-Offices/San-Diego-California-91901/American-Laww-Offices-Mark-White-Section-Attorney-George-Wallace-Sent-threateneing-email-1129946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laww Offices