Complaint Review: american legal processing

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: dcayman — New York New York United States of America
american legal processing
los angeles, ca Los Angeles, California United States of America

american legal processing cash advance usa claimed that I took out pay day loan from cash advance usa and I didn't pay it back so I am being taken to court Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Don't believe a word, they're thieves and threaten as a matter of course

*Consumer Suggestion: Scam

I got a call from American Legal Processing stating that I took out a pay day loan from cash advance USA and did not pay the monies back for $300 and that I owed over $5,000 US.  I was also told that my SSN  would be black listed and that I was being taken to court and that my pay would be garnished.

Of course this is not true, I did not take out a pay day loan.  This is a total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-legal-processing/Los-Angeles-California-/american-legal-processing-cash-advance-usa-claimed-that-I-took-out-pay-day-loan-from-cash-753307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american legal processing

Don't believe a word, they're thieves and threaten as a matter of course

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

These crooks are not worth the breath to blow them to hell, Pakistani scammers all.
Tell them FUK OFF, or if they threaten tell them to Bring the lawsuit on NOW(They won't) they're all Mouth and lie as easily as they breathe, YOU OWE NOTHING AND THEY KNOW IT IT'S ALL BLUFF AND BLUSTER
For your peace of mind, there's NO DEBT, there's NO court that they can go to, It's ALL scare and bluff, and do NOT pay them a Damn Dime.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Scam

AUTHOR: hartdaniel - (United States of America)

Yup, this is a scam. Got 2 calls from someone in La, I could not understand the message they left. Nor did they have the right name. Wonder if I will get more calls. Might bait them along and try to pull an address out of them.