Complaint Review: American Legal Services

• Submitted: Tue, May 22, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Federal Way Harrassment — Federal Way Washington United States of America
American Legal Services
Texas? ?, Texas United States of America

American Legal Services This company called my work number, told me that they were going to arrest me and have me fired from my job for a fraud committed by my brother, a fast cash online of $500.00. T ?, Texas

Got a call from a supposed American Legal Services, stated they were in Texas.  Phone number 817-400-0344.  They stated they were going to have me arrested for fraud that my brother comitted with an on line fast cash of $500.00.  I called them on their scam and they were still persistant that i will see in about 3 hours when I was arrested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Legal-Services/-Texas-/American-Legal-Services-This-company-called-my-work-number-told-me-that-they-were-going-886301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Legal Services