Complaint Review: American Legend Homes

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Little Elm Texas
American Legend Homes
amlegendhomes.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

American Legend Homes They steal commissions from their employees! Dallas Texas

American Legend Homes has stolen commissions from their salespeople. Even though I was their top salesperson, their greed and lack of morals drove them to steal my hard earned commissions. After waiting the 5-6 months it takes to build the homes I sold, the president and his sidekick fired me days before I was to get more than $40K in commissions. They had typed up some ridiculous list of things they accused me of doing, with no evidence to back it up, and told me to leave the office immediately. It was the middle of a pay period and my next check was scheduled for june 30th. The commissions I was to receive on the june 30th check were never paid. These homes had closed and funded and American Legend broke the law and didn't pay me! After filing with the state, they finally paid me that June 30th check...13 months later! They never paid me for the 6 months of work, waiting for the homes I sold to close. They still owe me excess of $40K, not including treble damages. Beware...anyone considering working for them, could be working for Free!

Jill
Little Elm, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Legend-Homes/Dallas-Texas-75068/American-Legend-Homes-They-steal-commissions-from-their-employees-Dallas-Texas-404377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Legend Homes