Complaint Review: American Lending Review

• Updated: Wed, January 27, 2010

• Reported By: Lenore L. Aloy — Waipahu Hawaii United States of America
American Lending Review
5000 Birch Street Newport Beach, California United States of America

American Lending Review American Lending Resource Collected $1475.00 for upfront fees for a loan modification. Newport Beach, California

*Consumer Comment: This company American Lending Review and American Lending Resource are Fraudulent organizations they are NOT Affiliated in any way with All American Lending Inc.

*Author of original report: American Lending Review

On 1/14/10  I went to my email and there was a message for me to call 800 950 0224.  I called the number and got a man by the name of Sam Smith.  He first told me he was the supervisor of David who was handling my case and David was in the hospital with some kind of mouth infection.

Then as we talked it changed to actually David and his brother Duey Pham work there and they are on Chrystal Meth.

Then he asked me if I sent all my documents and check?  I told him I sent the check to another location as directed by David . He asked me to FED X to : American Lending Resources at 4533 McArthur Blvd. #218, New Port Beach, Ca  92660

Sam Smith informed me at that time that MacArthur Blvd was a Bogus address for American Lending and told me to see if I could stop the check.

I called BOA whoes check the amount was written on. They told me the check was cashed on 1/8/10

1475.00

Lenore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Lending-Review/Newport-Beach-California-92660/American-Lending-Review-American-Lending-Resource-Collected-147500-for-upfront-fees-for-555015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Lending Review

AUTHOR: Jim Bob - (USA)

These companies American Lending Review and American Lending Resource have fraudulently taken money from people for loan modifications. They have fraudulently also claimed to be affiliated with All American Lending Inc. in Newport Beach. All American Lending Inc is not in way affiliated with these two fraudulent organizations American Lending Review and American Lending Resource. People involved with these fraudulent companies are Lou Saggiani and Paul Bain.

Please contact Newport Beach Police
(949) 644-3681. Speak with detective Don Vancamp.

American Lending Review

AUTHOR: Lenore L. Aloy - (United States of America)

The company American Lending Review is the company that is doing busines by fraud.

The company American Lending Resource is a totally different company, not affiliated with American Lending Review.

All complaints should be directed to American Lending Review only.