Complaint Review: AMERICAN LOAN CORPARATION

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: MADASSHELL — HUNTSVILLE Alabama
AMERICAN LOAN CORPARATION
999 BUSINESS LANE TRENTON, New Jersey USA

AMERICAN LOAN CORPARATION ''CHESTER'',MIKE JOHNSON,MICHAEI SMITH SR.LOAN OFFICER, AND JIMMY ARTHUR SR.LOAN PROCESSOR AMERICAN LOAN CORPARTION AND PAID IN AMERICA LOANS ARE LIARS!! TRENTON New Jersey

i was online looking for a loan. so on 10-1-13 american loan corparation called me and said that i was approved for a $1600 loan at $98 a month for 18 months so i said ok then thats on $160 entress on it then he put CHESTER he sounded like he was nice guy so i thought on the phone and he said all u have to do is go get a green dot card for the $98 dollars then with in 30min u will have ur money wired into ur account,,, i said well it sounds good BUT i just got scamed $185 from a loan company less then 2 hours ago.so he said give me the company name and number cause we have an investagation team here that help with such companies that scam people like that.we put it an ur credit report each time u pay. i said to myself well he trying to help me get my money back well i will do this then so i game him the company name and number PAID IN AMERICA LOAN 8458344786 and i always talked to a lady name KIM... so i went and got the green dot card gave him the numder he told me give him 30mis. still no money. he called me back and said that i had to send in $275 to send it wesren uion cause my credit was low so i said ok took my last and sent it. 10-3-13 a guy name MIKE JOHNSON called me and gave me a tracking #7914237091 no money. so i called back he said i have to send them $300. i told him i dont have any more money i have 9 kids i need my money.PLEASE HELP ME!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-LOAN-CORPARATION/TRENTON-New-Jersey-08641/AMERICAN-LOAN-CORPARATION-CHESTERMIKE-JOHNSONMICHAEI-SMITH-SRLOAN-OFFICER-AND-JIMM-1089424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN LOAN CORPARATION