allowances

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: ApartmentsforRentals — Norwalk, Connecticut
American Modern Home Insurance Company
PO Box 5323 Cincinnati, Ohio USA

American Modern Home Insurance Company Allmerica Plus Insurance Agency Inc Worst Insurance Company I have seen in 12 years, Ripped me off charging $988 on my credit card without my consent. Cincinnati Ohio

American Modern Home Insurance Company Ripped me off of $988 with charging my Credit card with Increase of Policy without my consent or approval!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY HAVE WORST BAD PRACTICE NO ETHICS NO LOYALTY !

This is not fair practice that they increase and charge your recurring credit card with an Increase in Premium without even sending a confirmation or increase rate. We have been loyal customer with this company for last 3 years with not a single claim whatsoever and paid all the monthly recurring premium on time, inspite of the loyalty they ripped me with $988 and when I reported this to customer service and requested to issue credit they put it on some increase state wide. Tried to convince the supervisor that as on date I am still getting a cheaper Insurance policy half the cost of what they have been charging me and requested to settle it peacefully but they were not ready to listen.

I would like to report this to Ripoff Report which according to me is the best place to get justice and let others learn about the operandi of this type of Insurance companies and never get a Home Owners Insurance Policy from American Modern Home Insurance Company or http://www.Amig.com or related companies as they are worst company according to me.

Please stay away from American Modern Home Insurance for sure!

Honest and true Ripoff report with all the documentation available for review on request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Modern-Home-Insurance-Company/Cincinnati-Ohio-45201-5323-/American-Modern-Home-Insurance-Company-Allmerica-Plus-Insurance-Agency-Inc-Worst-Insuranc-1130692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Modern Home Insurance Company