Complaint Review: American Monument

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Barry — Farr West Utah
American Monument
1010 West Kershaw Ogden, Utah USA

American Monument I Ordered a Head stone for my dear Wife ,who passed away in Jan.27th 2013. Paid in full but they never made her head stone. I just want my $2,776.00 back to me. Ogden Utah

*Consumer Comment: You might be able to get your headstone

Like I said , my dear wife passed away Jan. 27,2013 and I went into this company to order a head stone for my wife. Well this lady who helped me her name is Daniella Van Buren. This day when we ordered the head stone was Feb.6,2013. I paid in full because I did not want to mess with anymore more stress. I have been going through  so much pain and grief lately and these so called people did not help me in anyway. Everytime that I call to see if they started on her head stone , they would make a lie and tell me a BS story of some source. I asked them for my full money return that I paid them and they just put me on the back burner.

Well Iam asking someone to please help me get back all that money in full. Iam in the Utah Army National Guard and they should of not lie and cheated me in anyway. Of all things they were supposed to make a head stone , but made lies instead. I know that the owners name is Deavon, he lives in Hooper, Utah. As far as Iam concern, they committed a  crime and they  should be made and forced to pay me back all my money in full. Iam going to take this further and as far as I can take this, please let this be known as a big RIP-OFF. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Monument/Ogden-Utah-84401/American-Monument-I-Ordered-a-Head-stone-for-my-dear-Wife-who-passed-away-in-Jan27th-20-1079280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Monument

You might be able to get your headstone

AUTHOR: Becky Rivers - ()

Call Samantha at 208-403-2813 she said there are about 60 Headstones the IRS is willing to give out.  But you have to claim it before 1 pm on Oct. 25th   or they will destroy them.  Good Luck.