Complaint Review: American Monument

• Phone: 801) 737-1916
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

American Monument Crooks Ogden Utah

I ordered a headstone for my diseased husband and have still not seen the headstone. I ordered this in July 2013 and nothing has been done. I have not been contacted from these crooks at all. I tried contacting them to find out a status and found out that their no longer able to get ahold of. I have gone to the building and it is vacant!! My 6 year old son wanted this headstone for his dad so bad and now I get to deal with being ripped off!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Monument/Ogden-Utah-84404/American-Monument-Crooks-Ogden-Utah-1096237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Monument