Complaint Review: American Mortgage Aid

• Reported By: Ms. Statham — Bayonne New Jersey
American Mortgage Aid
17702 Mitchell north suite 203 Irvine, California USA

American Mortgage Aid Irvine California

On November 16, 2012 I gave American Mortgage Aid $995 to help me get a loan Modification. I would give them all required documents whenever they would request. It's been a year now and this company never gave My lender Bank Of America any of my documents. I was told by my lender that, they will no longer review my case because I failed to submit the required documents. I then told John Acosta, Leah Sims and John Stevenson on many occassions and they will always tell me that everythings going fine and not to worry that Bank of America only use this as a way to put fear in the customers. They also told me to ignore any phone calls or letters from the lender and that they will handle everything. American Mortgage Aid does not answer their phones or emails in fact they have shut down and ran off with people money. They are crooks and must be stop!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Mortgage-Aid/Irvine-California-92614/American-Mortgage-Aid-Irvine-California-1095621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Mortgage Aid