Mississippi

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lillian — Parma Ohio
American Photo Restoration
6409 Whitman Avenue Van Nuys, California USA

American Photo Restoration Charged my Credit Card and provided NO SERVICE!! Van Nuys California

I submitted my photograph to be reviewed for possible restoration and the company ppromised on thier website that they would contact me prior to processing the final result to ensure that I would be satisfied with it and then the picture, along with a disk copy was supposed tro me mailed to me. I submitted the photo on May 2nd and they immediately charged my credit card for $39. It's been ten days and they have not made any attempt to contact me although their website clearly states that all orders will be completed within ten days of when they are received. I've tried emailing and calling at all times of the day and day's of the week and all I get is an answering machine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Photo-Restoration/Van-Nuys-California-91406/American-Photo-Restoration-Charged-my-Credit-Card-and-provided-NO-SERVICE-Van-Nuys-Cali-1050271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Photo Restoration