Complaint Review: American Poets Society, Gem Printing, Poetry America

• Submitted: Sat, May 28, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 28, 2005

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
American Poets Society, Gem Printing, Poetry America
600 Reisterstown Rd. Suite 200G Pikesville, Maryland U.S.A.

American Poets Society, Gem Printing, Poetry America ripoff I paid for a book that my poem was to be in but it has never came, it has been at least 10 months now Pikesville Maryland

I am 16 years old and thought it was great that my poem was going to be published in a book. I asked my dad for the money and we sent it off about a year ago now. I have not received the book yet.

Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2005 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Poets-Society-Gem-Printing-Poetry-America/Pikesville-Maryland-21208/American-Poets-Society-Gem-Printing-Poetry-America-ripoff-I-paid-for-a-book-that-my-poem-144340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Poets Society, Gem Printing, Poetry America