- Report: #1068911
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: American Real Estate Idols
American Real Estate Idols7322 S Rainbow Blvd, #115 Las Vegas, Nevada USA
American Real Estate Idols, Michael Harris, Your Real Estate Life SCAM,http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Real-Estate-Life/internet/Your-Real-Estate-Life-United-Mortgage-Corporation-of-America-Real-Estate-Scam-investment-826333 Las Vegas Nevada
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Next American Greed Story
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sadly A Turned Down Applicant!
*UPDATE Employee: American Real Estate Idols Under New Management
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Its a pay to play scam with no commercial
*UPDATE Employee: Explanation of The Uninformed Realtor Who Posted
*UPDATE Employee: I was the Sales Rep Involved--Hear My Story
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: AmericanRealEstateIdols.Com, The Truth Behind This Slander!
*Author of original report: The owner of this company has the same name but is not the same person
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Real Estate Agents Beware!
An older man met me at a public location and did an hour long presentation on why I should spend thousands of dollars every three months to advertize with American Real Estate Idols.
Several things struck me as odd about this "company":
- The name is beyond cheesey - not professional AT ALL
- The website is obviously fake - stock photos pulled from the internet - not real employees, etc.
- When the man called to set up the appointment he was calling from a blocked number and would not give me a number in case I needed to call back to reschedule
- The materials I was given to take home looked like a 6th grade English project - again, extremely unprofessional
- The guy who started this company got into trouble in California for criminal real estate sales. You can read a ripoff report about him here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Real-Estate-Life/internet/Your-Real-Estate-Life-United-Mortgage-Corporation-of-America-Real-Estate-Scam-investment-826333(
- The tv commercial they pretend they will run 700 times a day(really?ha!ha!VeryFunny) is horrible - some girl off the street in a floor length sequined gown who obviously is not an actor but most probably a black jack dealer they have dressed up as a lounge singer
Please do not give them any of your hard earned money.
This guy (Michael Harris) will most likely be featured on the next episode of American Greed.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Real-Estate-Idols/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89139/American-Real-Estate-Idols-Michael-Harris-Your-Real-Estate-Life-SCAMhttpwwwripoffr-1068911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.