Complaint Review: American Savings Phoenix Az

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Barb — Toledo Ohio
American Savings Phoenix Az
700 Country Club Lane Phoenix, Arizona USA

American Savings  Brian Woodson operator #36985 Operator became very verbally abusive when I would not provide him with my credit card information, Phoenix Arizona

On 04/07/2014 I was contacted by a sweepstake company, stating that I could win a $100.00 gift card from Wal-Mart if I answered some survey questions. I agreed until the man began to ask me for $4.99 just to process the card. I became suspicious when I told him I did not have my card on me as I was at work. I then asked him for his information, then I again told him that I do not carry my credit cards with me. He became very annoyed stating that he had given me his information, and that he could help me with the number on my Visa card, I then became very nervous when he gave me the first two numbers on my card. I tried to get off the phone after he kept insisting that I had to give him my card number. He then said he would call back after I got off work. He tried several times, but I did not answer the call. I then contacted my bank and explained the situation, They also told me that it sounded like a scamp, and that most credit cards start with the same few numbers, and that if he could not give me the other numbers, he did not have my card number. To be on the safe side though the bank cancelled my card and will issue me another one plus will flag my account. I see in the Rip Off report someone else had the same problem.. Thank God for the Rip Off Report. I will tell my friends about this wonderful site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Savings-Phoenix-Az/Phoenix-Arizona-85025/American-Savingsnbsp-Brian-Woodson-operator-36985-Operator-became-very-verbally-abusiv-1137546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Savings Phoenix Az