Complaint Review: American Shopping Solutions

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Iwasscamed — Los Angeles California
American Shopping Solutions
40 Aqueduct Street Rochester, New York USA

American Shopping Solutions (Nataly Jones) (Andrew Brien) Make you receive packages to be resent and do not pay you at the end of the month Rochester New York

*General Comment: American Shopping Solutions is a Scam!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This company is fake!

*Consumer Comment: There was never ANY intention of them paying you...

The company American Shopping Solutions contacted me by email and wanted to offer me a job receiving packages for people in other countries. I was to then send them the the other country after receiving the packages. Nataly Jones said I would be paid $1500 for the first month and $2500 a month after that and it did not matter how many packages I received or sent out.

At at the end of the month I never got paid and when I sent them emails they no longer replied. When I called it went to their voice mail and would not return my calls. I had to sign a contract with the company assuring me I would be paid at the end of the month.

I am concerned because I sent them a I9 form and W2 with my SS #. This place is a real scam do not work with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Shopping-Solutions/Rochester-New-York-14614/American-Shopping-Solutions-Nataly-Jones-Andrew-Brien-Make-you-receive-packages-to-be-1129228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Shopping Solutions

#1 General Comment

American Shopping Solutions is a Scam!!!

AUTHOR: Janetta - ()

This has also happed to me recently with American shopping solution Nataly Jones was the woman I was working with and they never paid me I did file a police report and contact the Ohio attorney general also all three credit agency to place a fraud alert on my credit. I am truly also worry they have my personal information and a copy of my Drivers license and a picture of me I hope these people are find but I will continue to post a scam add on websites to make sure this doesn't happen to another person.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This company is fake!

AUTHOR: Shvonne - ()

American shopping solutions is a scam. They are stealing things from people and then shipping it overseas. They say they will pay you at the end of the 28 days and they never do. Don't continue to help them steal from others and mail it off.

There was never ANY intention of them paying you...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

And if you paid for the shipping in ANY manner, it's all on you also.

The bad news is, you were shipping stolen goods or goods purchased with stolen credit cards.  They do this so if anything goes wrong, it's traced back to you.

Have you considered talking to an attorney?