Complaint Review: American Shredding The Sutta Company

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: trucking — Henderson Colorado
American Shredding The Sutta Company
630 Spice Island Dr Sparks, Nevada USA

American Shredding The Sutta Company High Desert Recycling We did transportation work for this company and they WILL NOT PAY US... I have called a number of people and get the run around as to who cuts the checks and no one know anything about anything. All we want is our money and they wont send it. They will now be turned over to a collection compan will see how they like that! Sparks Nevada

We did transportations services for High Desert Recycling, they owe us for that work the invoices are over 45 days old and they will not pay us. When I call no one knows what is going on they transfer me from one person to the next then give me a new phone number to call and so on and so on.  If no one you talk to on the phone knows what is going on how is this company running? We want paid, and in 3 days the invoices are being sent to a collection company and they will collect for us. I wonder how Sutta will like that?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Shredding-The-Sutta-Company/Sparks-Nevada-89431/American-Shredding-The-Sutta-Company-High-Desert-Recycling-We-did-transportation-work-for-1116310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Shredding The Sutta Company