Complaint Review: American Signature Furniture

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ana — Fort Myers Florida
American Signature Furniture
13711 South Tamiami trail Fort Myers, Florida USA

American Signature Furniture Never purchase again without reading reviews. American Signature, Proud dishonest American furniture stoer, No wonder we buy Japanese cars and other products. Fort Myers Florida

Very bad service – am so dissapointed with this store, we purchased all our living room furniture from here with a warranty that cost us over $200 and then when it came to having some repairs of a sofa that no one used it should not deteriorating the way it is right now. The leather is separating from the fabric rapidly and with out touch,  no one sit on this sofas, there is no tv in the living room and no visitors. No childrens in the home, and no excuse why American Signature is not standing by their word of quality merchandise. Big Mistake not reading reviews before entering the th dors of the wolf. There was no phone number to contact for service and so I went back to American signature and there reply was "i'm so sorry that you are not happy but there is nothing we can do to help you" So I have a damaged sofa and no way to repair it, so much for their 7 year warranty, they sold me lies and bad service.Never will I purchase from that store again.If I had a choice I wouldn't even rate that store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Signature-Furniture/Fort-Myers-Florida-33912/American-Signature-Furniture-Never-purchase-again-without-reading-reviews-American-Signa-1090001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Signature Furniture