necessity

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2007

• Reported By:Bridgeport Connecticut
American Standard Financial
1320 State Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

American Standard Financial They lied and cheated me of my hard working money. Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: You are being scammed.

On July of 07' i receive a phone call from American standard financial.
A lady with a heavy accent quarannty me a goverment grant that i will never would have to pay back.She had me so convince, that i agree to pay there
$359 fee for a packet that i would have to send back by confirmation from post office.More than a few weeks went by no mail from them.Finally i called back and ask them for a refund of my money because i did not not understand there company.At this point another lady got on the line to let me know that my packet was on the way and gave me a confirmation number.I check thru internet about my packet thru the post office(usps) and there it was a packet for me from American standard financial.I received it thru reg. mail.
When i open my packet it was a booklet with a bunch of question of personal
likes and dislikes.I filled it out immed. and send it back thru usps confirmation
delivery.The booklet was received and comfirmed because i received the green card back from usps.I called a few weeks ago and spoke to a lady aqain they all have heavy accents.I told her that i know they have received my packet she reply,yes we have received your packet that from the time i send it in that i still have 2 more weeks cause it was after packet received then the 4 to 6 weeks for someone to call me and find out how i want the money in form of a check or to my bank account.To this date i have not heard from no one.

Scorpio
Bridgeport, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2007 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/American-Standard-Financial-They-lied-and-cheated-me-of-my-hard-working-money-Champlain-N-284667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Financial

You are being scammed.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

There is no "grant" money.

Don't be surprised if you get a call from them telling you they need you send additional funds for "insurance" or some other such nonsense.

They are stalling you. In the next 4 to 6 weeks they will be long gone, having moved on to scam someone else.

Do not send them any more money, do not provide them any of your personal banking information.

File a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (perform a web search for the web site address).

Good luck.