Complaint Review: AMERICAN STANDARD FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:Riverside California
AMERICAN STANDARD FINANCIAL
6 Hutton Centre Drive Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

AMERICAN STANDARD FINANCIAL This company lied to me and totally ripped me off telling me I was qualified for a free Government Grant and would be eligilbe for $4,500 Barbados Carribean

I was contacted at work by American Standard financial telling me I was qualified for a free Government Grant and would be eligilbe for $4,500. I spoke with Naealia Fergufom, if that is her correct name and she said all I needed was to send them $359.00 which they would debit out of my acct. Informed also since I was new starting a business there would be no problem and I made a wise choice (right!!!).

Well needless to say I kept call to receive the application it took two months when it was promised for 2 weeks. She told me I would receive my check and gave me a application number that I needed to report to the bank in order to have this fund released to me. (still nothing).

I called back today to get informed the company is no longer in business by a third party and they have nothing to do with the previous company. It is a sad day when people and no respect or regard for the next person. Nothing good will come out of this for these people. I am a strong believer that no bad deed goes unpunished. The ones working for the company and knew that it was a ripped off may God have mercy on their souls. what goes around comes around. That's okay they hurted themselves more than they could ever hurt the consumers who trusted them. Lesson learned for me be slow to act on something that sounds to good.

Debra
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-STANDARD-FINANCIAL/Santa-Ana-California-92707/AMERICAN-STANDARD-FINANCIAL-This-company-lied-to-me-and-totally-ripped-me-off-telling-me-I-300363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN STANDARD FINANCIAL