Complaint Review: american standard online

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: veronica — providence ri Rhode Island
american standard online
Nationwide USA

american standard online took 199 dollars from my checking account for a property rental that I didnt get California

*Author of original report: count me in

*Consumer Comment: Class Action Lawsuit

Found a house for rent on cragislist. Called the number and the american standard representative told me I could get into the house I wanted but it was 199 dollars for title fees. I  realized it was a scam when I tried to usr the website to find houses. No pictures ot contact information on any houses, you have to mail letters to the home owners and wsit for a reply, not anything like the houses on Craig's list.  I asjed for my money back and was told I have to wsit 90 days.  It was totally false advertising and I want a fefund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-standard-online/nationwide/american-standard-online-took-199-dollars-from-my-checking-account-for-a-property-rental-1140327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american standard online

count me in

AUTHOR: veronica - ()

Im interested in a law suit count me in. Iannucci420@yahoo.com. let me know thanks

Class Action Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Dzrout - ()

I am in the process of starting a class action lawsuit against American Standard Online. People  were taken advantage of by these guys.

File your own experience in detail here on Ripoff Report. Lawyers will make arrangements with Ripoff Report for you to make contact with the lawyers when ready.