Complaint Review: American Standard Online

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: michaelmc — los angeles California United States of America
American Standard Online
ventura, California United States of America

American Standard Online American Standard Financial,Anchor House, Susan Quinn, Michael Davenport, Barbara Quinn American Standard Online ( Susan Quinn) ventura, California

American Standard Online Owners- (Susan Quinn,Barbara Quinn, Michael Davenport- ex member of the music band member of the ATARIS) ripped me off for $199.00. I saw an ad on craigslist about potentially owning a home with no money down and no credit check. So I called their 800# and an agent answered the phone. We talked for about 10 minutes and he explained to me that if I pay him the $199.00
 I would be able to purchase a home right away. It was hard to believe it because i never ran across something like this, but he garanteed me if it didn't work out for me that i would receive my money back. Well dumb me because once i gave him my credit card number he charged my card and hung up on me. I called back and another operator answered but this time i got a little suspicious so I pretended to be a new customer. He read me the samething as the previous operator. Thats when it hit me and I realized it was a telemarketing company that just ripped me off and not wanting to answer any of my question once I paid for it.
 I did further research  and they are all over the internet as being ripoffs. Susan Quinn, Michael Davenport, and Barbara Quinn need to stop this. When I call the customer service they refuse to give me my money back. The only way to get your money back is by contacting your bank or creditcard company and demmand to CHARGEBACK or file a FRAUDULANT COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM. They will appeal the complaint and they will send you paperwork in the mail. whatever they send you is useless becuase all they need is your signature from the POSTOFFICE CERTIFIED SIGNATURE RECEIPT  to retrieve the money they took from you. I didnt know this until I did this. They are located a 401 N Milpas, Santa Barbara Ca. Susan Quinn please stop ripping people off. How would you feel if they did this to your daughter!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Online/ventura-California-9301/American-Standard-Online-American-Standard-FinancialAnchor-House-Susan-Quinn-Michael-Da-753067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Online