Complaint Review: american standard

• Phone: 2243660495
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

american standard American Standard Scam Artist eLK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois

I am trying to get my money back.  Because the program didn't work for me.  I sent our letters to foreclose homes and never got a response from anyone.  I never got a yes or no.  So, I asked the company how can I send them denial letter if I never get a response for anyone.  They told me maybe the market is slow in my area.  They really never answered my question.  I just want to get my $199 back from them.  Their service doesn't work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-standard/eLK-GROVE-VILLAGE-Illinois-60007/american-standard-American-Standard-Scam-Artist-eLK-GROVE-VILLAGE-Illinois-1046821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american standard