Complaint Review: American Standard

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: poor and homeless — Rochester Minnesota United States of America
American Standard
rochester, Minnesota United States of America

American Standard American Standard preys on poor homeless people lookig for a place to rent being foreclosed on and homeless is bad enough then they take you for 200.00 bucks so that you now have no money to obtain a Ripped OFF 200.00 Wacth out LIARS rochester, Minnesota

Found the American Standard website on craig's list Rochester MN looking for a home rental, The American Standard Company made big promises that they had listings in the Rochester Area rent to own/ contract for deed with realestate agent to help and low monthly rental / mortgage payment to take over a home preforeclosure therefore you are able to buy the house fairly reasonable the website offers no properties in the Rochester area as the representative I spoke to promised Big promises I called her back,  Wendy is her name and told her she had flat out lied to me and that I wanted a refund immediately there has to be a law to help when you pay for services that you never recieve tomorrow I go to my Bank again for the thrid time to see if they can be of any type of assistance to me as I had almost immediately asked for a stop payment on this debit they informed since I had given them my Debit card number that they (the Bank ) could not really do much to help me so now I am just out the 200. has anyone contacted an attorney to go after these guys? I will be writting the paper and the news cast to eyewitness investigation , Maybe they can get the word out to prevent others from being targeted..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard/rochester-Minnesota-/American-Standard-American-Standard-preys-on-poor-homeless-people-lookig-for-a-place-to-re-921788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard