Complaint Review: american sweepstakes network

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: JON — Bozeman Montana United States of America
american sweepstakes network
? washington, District of Columbia United States of America

american sweepstakes network David Cohen, jose zamora segura He had me send $1,250.00 to jose zamora segura in Costa Rica. Thru Western Union. I did this using cash, and have nothing to show for it! And more later. washington, District of Columbia

american sweepstakes networks. told me by phone I won a sweepstakes and had to pay the insurance for it to Loylds of London, $1,250.00. sent this to a Jose zamora segura in "Costa Rica" by Western Union. I do not remember exact date, think it was Fall of 2011. Western Union  would know. I was to call him (David Cohen) and tell him it was done, and I did. I think #is:202-509-0685, it may have a 1/2 with the number, not sure!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-sweepstakes-network/washington-District-of-Columbia-/american-sweepstakes-network-David-Cohen-jose-zamora-segura-He-had-me-send-125000-to-j-845315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american sweepstakes network