Louisiana

• Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: xuan — jacksonville Florida United States of America
american sweepstakes publishers
po box 29171 shawnee mission, Kansas United States of America

american sweepstakes publishers the company has more than one name .They send me about 20 -40 more letter ...says i'm won 1 million dollars and they TRY to get 7-30 $ for fee and release money . From funds , cash , gift and more ... kansas , Kansas

American sweepstake pudlishers  and national and funds kansas city or shawnee mission are scam .po box 29171, shawnee misson ,ks 66201 usa . micheal washington and james malory ...ect more.... they find my name and my po box and credit card and bamk account in jacksonville florida .

they want to take my money and want me to join them and sign all papers legal , say reslease money for me personal more than 1000000 $ in account  and gift and magazine and funds . sweepstake... ect i said please stop send me,don't hurt me  , but they don't care .Bad people . i hope police cath them . stop them .I want to know the truth .....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-sweepstakes-publishers/shawnee-mission-Kansas-66201/american-sweepstakes-publishers-the-company-has-more-than-one-name-They-send-me-about-2-770534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american sweepstakes publishers