inevitably

• Submitted: Mon, December 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By:Millsboro Delaware
American Sweepstakes Publishers
P.O. Box 29171 Shawnee Mission, Kansas U.S.A.

American Sweepstakes Publishers ripoff Shawnee Mission Kansas

*Consumer Suggestion: sweepstakes and other scams

These wonderful scammers claim that I have $254,204.00. There is a required $12.00 fee made payable to "A.S.P." Main Office. This was signed by duly appointed officer Michael Washington/Dir.

Part of the letter reads: "The official data that has been secured by our offices is in full prepartations for delivery to You, and we are here providing the appointed papers to complete and return. Upon doing so, American Sweepstakes Publishers $254,204.00 Prize Data Report Information will be Issued and Delivered to You at Your address".

Nancy
Millsboro, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Sweepstakes-Publishers/Shawnee-Mission-Kansas-66201/American-Sweepstakes-Publishers-ripoff-Shawnee-Mission-Kansas-124579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Sweepstakes Publishers

#1 Consumer Suggestion

sweepstakes and other scams

AUTHOR: denwo - (United States of America)

Hello, to whom this may help, I was one who first off tried calling these companies, as I received about 10 papers from different places for contest or sweepstake money I won, please note this I never got a ful answer just i was always hooked with wrong place no one gave any information to me, second if you never entered you have no chance if they ask for money for any fees for their documents and say Void without payment its a scam fraud, I contacted my Lawyer and he said even lawyers are getting them when its a holiday or the country is hurting,  Always note if it sounds to good to be real with such a large amount is it you never have to pay money for anything you win ever!!  I was also scammed a few times from Nigeria they even went as far as using my information to file for a loan of $97,000 yes you see right the bank confirmed it real, they asked me when they called where I wanted it sent i was shocked and said where ever it came from send it back the bank was confused as these people filed against a house over their in my name, and expected me to send them the money, i was not stupid to do so never would ever been able to pay back and not know who got the money free and clear if i would have. Ever you want to give check them out over and over so much right here too and do research a lot.

anytime they find a giver or a repeated believer the scam price goes higher as long as you keep sending  please    STOP ALL NOW!!!!   DENWO,