Complaint Review: American Traffic Solutions / Hertz

• Submitted: Sat, August 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 20, 2011

• Reported By: Dave H — Florida United States of America
American Traffic Solutions / Hertz
7681 East Gray Road, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

American Traffic Solutions / Hertz HERTZ TO BLAME for Allowing American Traffic Solutions to ILLEGALLY charge CC Scottsdale, Arizona

I found a strange CC charge from "AMERICAN TRAFFISOLUTIONS".  First called my bank to get info on the transaction.  (It appears they will try to help - on the next business day.)  The bank also suggested trying to google this fraudulent company and I did.  And there was the answer - a Hertz rental car and an unauthorized transfer of my CC to this company.
I called Hertz and used the chat to only get a call customer service on a weekday answer.  As much as I am upset that this company charged my card for some unknown transaction, I AM MUCH MORE UPSET that a company like Hertz would allow my CC to be charged by a fraudulent third party.  It is Hertz fault for having an unknown relationship with this bogus company and, then further, to allow this company access to my CC number to let them charge for some unknown transaction.
I rent a lot with Hertz, so I can't even determine what rental (Boston, Austin, Dallas, etc.) was at the center of this charge.  And I can foresee both Hertz and American Traffic pointing their fingers at each other.
Hertz needs to be attacked (or boycotted) for this fraud.  And the AZ Attorney General's office should be contacted about American Traffic.
I shouldn't have to get resolution through my bank.  Hertz is at fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2011 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Traffic-Solutions-Hertz/Scottsdale-Arizona-/American-Traffic-Solutions-Hertz-HERTZ-TO-BLAME-for-Allowing-American-Traffic-Solutions-767494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Traffic Solutions / Hertz