Complaint Review: american traffic solutions

• Reported By: denise — hayward California United States of America
american traffic solutions
7681 east g rey road Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

american traffic solutions hertz rent a car no Scottsdale, Arizona

I rented a car from hertz for 51 days. I commute to work so I have fast trak I pay for monthly. I know one day going over the bridge my fast trak did not validate, so a picture was taken and sent to hertz. So they took it upon their selves to charge my credit card without my authorization. They only had to call me and I would have call fast trak and had it taken care of with no charge what so ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-traffic-solutions/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/american-traffic-solutions-hertz-rent-a-car-no-Scottsdale-Arizona-878753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american traffic solutions