Complaint Review: american transmission

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: mohammad — westland Michigan
american transmission
31749 Ford Rd, Garden City, MI ‎ garden city , Michigan USA

american transmission in march i had to change my transmission and a guy name bud told me that he is going to charged 600 to 900 for the transmission and i said yes and left my car there and the next day he called me to tell me that it going to cost 1200 to 1700 hundred dollars. he already took my car apart and i didn't had any other option so i said yes then he said he is going to finish he's job in two days. but took a week to finish the work garden city Michigan

after that he charged me $1500 and he told me i have a 12 month warranty and know this month my transmission broke down and i took my car to him and i said its under warranty he said yes and he told me to bring the old paper work and he gave me a knew one which said two hundred fifty dollars and the next day he did the same thing and called me telling me the gear box was destroyed and it going to coast 2300 dollars. i told him to put my car back and give it back he told me no and that the warranty is out of date that why i have to pay for it and the worker there are rude but the worst thing is that the car that i gave to him was my taxi i am a taxi driver who doesn't have any other work to make money and it just because of that guy he is making me stay home and this way i wont be able to keep my budget balanced i have to provide for my familey and that guy is stoping me because i am a poor guy who cant afford what he wants. it the second day on july 16 2013 and i could not make one dollar i work every day trying to keep my budget balanced and this guy stopped me from doing this. the taxi that i drive takes a lease of 40 dollars everyday and it the second day i could not make any money. yesterday when i went to him he said i have a warranty but today he said its out of date that a ripofffff for people who cant afford that much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-transmission/garden-city-Michigan-31749/american-transmission-in-march-i-had-to-change-my-transmission-and-a-guy-name-bud-told-me-1067584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american transmission