Complaint Review: American Truck Group

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2011

• Reported By: Over The Road Trucker — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
American Truck Group
9140 canal, gulfport, Mississippi United States of America

American Truck Group they kept me there to long but put a new motor in the truck I bought gulfport, Mississippi

*Consumer Comment: UNBELIEVABLE !!!

I have 4 Trucks with them, American Truck Group did keep me at there location for 5 days when I picked up my last truck. But they did put a new motor in the truck for me w/ a cat 2 yr warranty. They did help me with my IRP plating over a payment program that was good. The people were good. I wish I just didn't have to spend 5 days there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Truck-Group/gulfport-Mississippi-/American-Truck-Group-they-kept-me-there-to-long-but-put-a-new-motor-in-the-truck-I-bought-793200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Truck Group

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You file a Ripoff Report against American Truck Group for putting a new, warranteed motor in your truck and helping you with a payment program.

Like I said above...UNBELIEVABLE !!!