Complaint Review: American Truck Group

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Justice — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
American Truck Group
Canal Gulfport, Mississippi United States of America

American Truck Group United The "Horror" Gulfport, Mississippi

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Let us make it right.

*General Comment: if you love yourself and family please do not get a truck from ATG

American Truck Group, or whatever? as they change their name to protect the guilty is a truly the devil personified. Unlike angry people, I choose not to be personal, rather look at it from a business perspective. Their program is by design great, but in reality terrible. Their execution of a well laid out program is flawed, which speaks to the concept of "bait & switch". Their products, tricks (opps), I mean trucks are sub par, and the willingness to stand behind what they present & say is non-existent. Ultimately is doesn't make sense to believe in false promises, although desperate people do desperate things. The lure of no credit cks is too good to be true, and as the addage goes "if it sounds too good to be true...". I have been in the trucking business for 7 years, and over leveraged myself in real estate, thus the need for an American Truck Group; however, I never thought they would prey on the weak. This is the lowest kind of person/business, and sure there are probably those that would refute what I am writing, just as there are those that win the lottery-most don't! I am disappointed in Mississippi having done little to nothing to stop Satan, but I vow to. I am constructing a team of investigators, a website,and earmarking one of my truck's revenue to fund this project of gathering accurate, objective scenarios from those taken advantage of and present it on a federal level. Enough of this nonsense. My goal is not financial, as I have OTR trucks running daily, rather to create a fund followed by an alliance with a reputable co. that can extend decent equipment to those challenged. Hey Mo, Gary, Alberto, Eric, et.al., I see through your shroud of goodness (testimonials, press releases,etc.) and I will be unrelenting in my quest to stop your evil, hypocritical ways-you truly sicken me! I humbly write"justice will be served".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Truck-Group/Gulfport-Mississippi-/American-Truck-Group-United-The-Horror-Gulfport-Mississippi-849279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Truck Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Let us make it right.

AUTHOR: American Truck Group - (United States of America)

I am sorry that you feel so negatively about our services and terms.  We have the intent to provide solutions to those who cannot receive financing from traditional sources (banks / loans) to get truckers into trucks in a financially manageable way.

I care about what you have to say and as CEO of the Company I consider your concerns to be extremely important.  Please feel free to call to discuss your situation and how we can make it right.  My direct cell phone line is 985-966-3763.

#2 General Comment

if you love yourself and family please do not get a truck from ATG

AUTHOR: american truck group is a big ripe - (United States of America)

I was approved March of last year for a truck my salesman was J C I took off three days for nothing but lies everyday was a different lies abt trucks that they never received they have. A mileage report that they want you to send in every month on the 7 I was getting charge 128bucks late fee for something I wasn't aware of I FAX dat sheet every month from different FAX machines and they say they never received it as of March 8 2012 I found out that the number that's on the mileage report they haven't used that number in months I never received no notice abt the number being change I have emails from them stating that they being having problems wit the faxs not working lately I talked to a supervisor abt it and she stated there's nothing she can do also I have a 2007 peterbuit 387 my contact is for 5 years at the end of my 5 years I will be paying ATG. Over 150,000 for the truck also they pull there money out of my account every week for some reason I get charge a 30 dollar return check fee a 100$ late fee the sad part is that it never hit my bank my statement never have any return items on it so ever other week I have to FAX them a copy of my bank statement to prove to them it never came thru I say all of that to say PLEASE DONT NOT FALL VICTIM TO AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP I'm working on getting a lawyer its a shame how Louis the owner of American Truck Group doing people the same people that he scamming feeds his family I report to BBB