Complaint Review: american truck group

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: noname — timberville Virginia United States of America
american truck group

american truck group ripoff Internet

This place ripoff. Before I went to pick up Truck I ask about the down payment and if it covered the tags they said yes I put up half of it to hold Truck. When I got there the was not there the salesman was not there I talk to I had to look at another trk. No tag, other part of down payment was higher then it should be, no tag I same about putting my state tag on they said yes, set other day get trl, ask what payment be did not know????? 9pm to sign paper try told me somethings I did not like told them I want my money back and blow smoke up my butt said they can do what I wanted next week when I put trk on the company wanted there dot done on it them it did not pass I call art the said they could not help me but I payed for warranty???? I paid it myself so I can work them I could not put my tag on had to get a Ms tag pay the highway tax on it but it should have been payer???? I lost the contract with company I called art to come get there Truck the manager call back wanted work it out so I told him take two to three wks said ok one company did not want to hire me because the contract with atg the other company said yes and two wks so far art called wanted Tk back so I come get it... I was told I would get most of down payment but them they saided. I would not get one dollar of it.... I file a complain to ftc in Washington and work on my home state but when I called dc they said it would be on filded for others look at and was folded filded one in my home state too... Have money for hire someone but there is comeing. May one day I might get word someone put padlock on there doors I hope this will help donor go to them for Truck....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-truck-group/internet/american-truck-group-ripoff-Internet-951152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american truck group