Complaint Review: American Truck Group

• Reported By: Robert Johnson — Newnan Georgia
American Truck Group
69 S Industrial Dr Newnan, Georgia USA

American Truck Group These People Are Scammers Newnan Georgia

I signed a contract with these people, back in December to get a truck. I went down there to pick up the truck, it was as though they were trying to rush me off the lot, with the truck.  The photo they sent me of the truck before I wired my $5900.00 down payment from my bank, was not the same truck I was now looking at.  It looked like  it in it's appearance which was a gold freigtliner 2006.  It was gold like the photo but the inside photo was different, everything in the photo was not broken.  When I got into the truck the truck was tore up from the floor up.  The door on the cabnet would  not stay closed when i turned the corner while test driving it. I had to send it in for repair the next day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Truck-Group/Newnan-Georgia-30263/American-Truck-Group-These-People-Are-Scammers-Newnan-Georgia-1116630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Truck Group