Complaint Review: American Van Lines East-Tampa

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Leisa — Kissimmee Florida
American Van Lines East-Tampa
9524 N Trask St-Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida USA

American Van Lines East-Tampa some aliases...DO NOT USE!!!! SCAM!!! Scammers/overcharge/rip-off!!! Tampa Florida

I contracted these thieves to move my household in May 2013. They orig quoted $427 to move me from Pinellas Co, FL to the Orlando area. Josh (rep) said thre were NO hidden fees or over charges. LIARS!!! Once they started moving me, I was, under duress, forced to sign a contract that stated I had to pay additional charges for taping/buble wrap, etc and these charges were so high and not customary! The tow men took their time and even charged me for their lunch break. They damaged my antique buffet and wall unit and stole a nice mirror, art work and two boxes of common goods were never delievered/lost. I am STILL arguing with them over this...CROOKS!

PLEASE...do not do biz with these scammers. Check on line reviews and the Tampa BBB  reviews and ratings! Most are deplorable.

Feel free to contact me thru (((REDACTED))) at aol if you'd like to file against them legally and I am considering calling Ch 8's Eight on your Side!!! Join me!

Leisa, Kissimmee, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Van-Lines-East-Tampa/Tampa-Florida-33624/American-Van-Lines-East-Tampa-some-aliasesDO-NOT-USE-SCAM-Scammersovercharger-1065884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Van Lines East-Tampa