Complaint Review: American Web Loan

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: MadinMa — Ticked Off Massachusetts
American Web Loan
522 N 14th St # 130, Ponca City, Oklahoma USA

American Web Loan Marketed through the Money Mutual Website Amercan Web Loan is Ripping People Off and Creating Bigger Problems for Clients! Ponca City Oklahoma

I am very upset and bewildered about this company. I took out a $1,000.00 loan from them, because I needed some fast cash to cover bills. After making 3 payments already in the amount of $300.00 I finally received access to the terms and conditions of my loan. To my amazement when I finally got the file opened. I learned that my interest rate was d**n near 800%! That is flipping rediculous! My pay off amount for this loan is almost $5,000.00. This is comparable to the interest you would pay over 30 years at 5%to 10% interest. Anyway, Now I'm all stressed out because I can't buy food and basic nesseccities for my family because of this loan that should only be 4 payments of $300.00 every 2 weeks. But instead, it's 16 payments with a balloon payment at the end of $400.00.

I belong to 100's of groups on social networks. I will be sure to tell them all about this company and the company that provides the matching service for them, which is www.moneymutual.com .

The only alternative I see to this without council is to close my bank account and refuse to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Web-Loan/Ponca-City-Oklahoma-74601-4654/American-Web-Loan-Marketed-through-the-Money-Mutual-Website-Amercan-Web-Loan-is-Ripping-P-1096715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Web Loan