Complaint Review: americanexpress

• Submitted: Wed, April 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2011

• Reported By: redzep — 76051 Texas United States of America
americanexpress

americanexpress Ihave been costemer 15 yers last sumer my wife and four children travelid to macedonia and then to tirana,albenia ,i purchased tecets four their flight back,but had to reschedule the flightfour tow, Internet

April 4,2011

I have been  a customer with you four 15 years.I am a restaurant owner and have greatly valued your services in the past. My restaurant charges over $60k  annually to american express  and I   feel that we have held a good relationship over  the years.

Last summer ,my wife and four children traveled  to Macedonia,and then to Tirana ,Albania .I    purchased   tickets for their  flight  back,but had to reschedule the flight four to weeks  later due to an issue with my wife's VISA.I used two separate American express  accounts to extend the tickets and was charged $1750 total.When my family arrived to Tirana ,albenia from Macedonia to fly home ,they were informed that only three of  the five tickets purchased were available.Unable to fly home  all at once ,my family had to return from Albania to Macedonia and purchase a new set of tickets for two weeks later and  depart from there.

When I came back from Albania to Macedonia i called the american express customer service to talk about what happened to my wife and four children. They only dismissed 350 dollars. i talked to them again, but they didn't listen.From the first time I talk with American express costumer service  to not given to the travel agency the money because they tolled me the tickets  its goon and for help I coll  American Express since September they don 't  respond.Like good customer i deserve  that I never  ask before to disputed the charges.I am confident that a   company   with your reputation  will want to resolve this matter as soon as possible Collectors have been calling me in an effort to receive $1400 .Please remove $1400 charge from the account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/americanexpress/internet/americanexpress-Ihave-been-costemer-15-yers-last-sumer-my-wife-and-four-children-traveli-717289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on americanexpress