Complaint Review: Americanhvacparts.com

• Reported By: Mike P. — Round Rock Texas
Americanhvacparts.com
510 N 13th Ave. Suite #302 Upland, California USA

Americanhvacparts.com fraud & deception Upland California

I ordered a fan blade from Americanhvacparts.com . The fan blade blade was advertised for my model heat pump, but it was not compatible. After calling the company, they told me that I could send it back, but a 25% restocking fee would be charged. Americanhvacparts.com's website policy says hassle free within 30 days (minus shipping cost).

My order was sent back less than two weeks from purchase.I was willing to take the loss to be done with this company.

However, after sending the part back they are making excusses why the money has not yet been refunded to my card. My bank is refunding my debit card and opening a fraud claim.

I'm also going to contact the California Attorney Generals Office. After searching the internet, I found many reports of this company defrauding people. It stops here. I appreciate anyone who whishes to support. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americanhvacpartscom/Upland-California-91786/Americanhvacpartscom-fraud-deception-Upland-California-1122902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americanhvacparts.com