Complaint Review: Americansportsconsultants.com American Sports Consultants (Terry Cook)

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 14, 2009

• Reported By:cambridge Massachusetts
Americansportsconsultants.com American Sports Consultants (Terry Cook)
546 Verde Ave Fallbrook, California U.S.A.

Americansportsconsultants.com American Sports Consultants ,Terry Cook Don't ever purchase service picks from this guy. He doesn't win 60%+ because he delete losses and manipulates profit/losses figures. Fallbrook California

*Consumer Suggestion: update report

*Author of original report: Terry cook

This guy is a joke and a fraud. I am pretty sure alot of people got scammed by his so-called 60%+ winning percentage.. to tell you all the truth, it doesn't exist because he manipulated (deleting losses and changing profit/loss figures) to ensure that reaches above that 60% mark.

Long story short... Read the email message as I don't feel like writing it all out.

My email to Terry Cook:
'I haven't tailed you for a long time after realizing the main reason most cappers sell their picks is because they couldn't make their ends by gambling. Logically, if you are that good, then you wouldn't be selling off your system and probably be living off somewhere in vegas. No existing system will last because of the laws of average.. If you take a look at your documented record, it is in complete disarray. Some of the days are missing, and also you delete coutnless number of losses. Also to give you an example, Feb, March and April of last year were a joke.. you only managed to play 19 games in April?

Nice to see your photo on creditwagering because you can't even settle with them with a measly couple of hundreds (and you claimed you have won hundred of thousands.). And you haven't take down your life-time package since you said its only a limited time offer. Seriously... That is a sign of finanical desperation.

You have 500+ views daily, I assumed that you have ripped hundreds of customers.

I am hoping for a refund like you promised. If not then I will file a dispute to my credit card company while reporting you to the federal bureau.

After stopped tailing you for about a month, I managed to find ways to win 1-3 units each day and I don't have a losing day for the past 14 days.'

His vague response:
'Sorry to here that you feel the way you do about the service but I can certainly understand why you feel that way....I'm not sure why you think I delete plays but I can insure you I don't....and as far as missing days ....they aren't missing...there just wasn't any plays that day....and as far as my picture being posted on a website....they stiffed me....I did not stiff them....they are the biggest scam out there. and as far as my system goes....I am always working on different angles because I know that one system doesn't work forever....

I am very confident I will pull out of this slump very soon.....money managment is the key to your success.....so hang in there and we will get back on track.....and by the way....I lived in Las Vegas for 20 years and owned 3 houses that I bought from earnings I made betting on sports......I just got tired of all the bull shit that goes on in Vegas and so I moved to California....feel free to e-mail me any time and you can believe me when I say....I work very hard for my clients .......I bet a lot more than you or any of my clients do ....so I am feeling it just like you are......

Good Luck

Terry.....'

Jackstraw519
cambridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americansportsconsultantscom-American-Sports-Consultants-Terry-Cook/Fallbrook-California-92028/Americansportsconsultantscom-American-Sports-Consultants-Terry-Cook-Dont-ever-purchase-429360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americansportsconsultants.com American Sports Consultants (Terry Cook)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

$233,512.00

Here are the most recent record.. Suddenly, his winning magic has gone for this year. I will be updating constantly once in a while.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Terry cook

AUTHOR: Jackstraw519 - (U.S.A.)

Forgot to mention this, the guys website is:

Don't follow his picks anymore because he will lose all your money... this guy doesn't make 250k in his lifetime... he makes about tens, if not hundreds of thousands from YOU, his clients.

His scam video can be found here: