Complaint Review: AmericanWest Bank

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Christina MacQuarrie — Bellaire Michigan
AmericanWest Bank
13605 Meridian Ave E Puyallup, Washington USA

AmericanWest Bank David (the Manager) and Kelly from Puyallup WA Branch. bad customer service, unfair practices, cruel and unusual interpretation of the law, disrespect money, disrespect their own patrons, look down on hard earned money from small accounts, cruel and unflinching, Puyallup Washington

*Author of original report: Returned Money And Changed Their Policy In Several Branches

AmericanWest Bank Teller Kelly and Manager Dave

Keep away from AmericanWest Bank. They steal people's money. They stole my money.

I moved and updated my ATM Card to my new address and used my card in my new city and state.

I have not worked and so I had no money to put into my account. Then I got a little bit of success as a children's author on Kindle and Amazon. My money went to my AmericanWest Bank where they stole it citing it it is their policy to repeatedly mail out address verification letters to the same wrong address as they did to me, and to help themselves to five dollars with each letter they recieve back. So, they emptoed my account and them closed it without ever talking to me.

I spoke with Kelly the AmericanWest Bank Teller and she laughed at my small income as a childrens author and belittled my money as not being important.

I spoke with David the AmericanWest Bank manager several times trying to get my money back and AmericanWest Bank refused. David the Manager also stated they do not have to hold an account for someone and they had not heard from me since September 2012 and I was not entitled to my money, or the time I had spent banking with them.

They sent me their policy manuals to my physical address and it says nowhere in there that they will repeatedly send a address verifcation form repeatedly, help themselves to your account money and they when your account is empty just close it.

They have my email address on their file that has remained current and they never emailed me, ever. Still after numerous polite requests to get my Author royalities returned they have refused and insisted they emailed me when they have not and belittled my time and my money.

About the Author: Halimah bint David authored, illustrated, published and marketed several children’s books for Muslim Kindle for kids in Islam  and Sharia Ruqyah for exorcisms in adults. Halimah founded a few popular blogs at SurvivorsAreUs.WordPress.ComHighwayToHeaven.WordPress.ComChristinaMacQuarrie.Wordpress.Com and is currently researching and implementing new copy writing skills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmericanWest-Bank/Puyallup-Washington-98373/AmericanWest-Bank-David-the-Manager-and-Kelly-from-Puyallup-WA-Branch-bad-customer-ser-1141014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmericanWest Bank

Returned Money And Changed Their Policy In Several Branches

AUTHOR: Christina MacQuarrie - ()

All praise is to Allah, AmericanWest Bank gave me back my money and they have since changed their policy noting that several of their branches had misunderstood the policy for receiving letters back from the wrong address.

They will no longer continue to repeatedly mail out an address verification form and help themselves to $5.00 per letter returned.‪#‎Thanks‬ ‪#‎AwBank‬ ‪#‎PolicyChange‬