Complaint Review: America's Choice Publishers

• Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By: cm1226 — Carmel Indiana United States of America
America's Choice Publishers
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

America's Choice Publishers scammed my 78 year old Mother out of $95.00 Atlanta, Georgia

We are experiencing early signs of Dementia in our Mother unfortunately.  It seems that we have a company called America's Choice Publishers who have convinced her to hand over her credit card # over the phone and have charged her for who knows what beacuse nothing has arrived in the mail for a charge of $95.52

Whenver you attempt to call them to get the charge reversed and credited there is a recording asking for you to leave your name and number and someone will call you back but no one every does.

I have left numerous messages and no one calls me back.  How can I get my Mom reimbursed?   the number of the scammer loser is 678-791-8823

I am so tired of people taking advantage of poor defenseless senior citizens...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Choice-Publishers/Atlanta-Georgia-/Americas-Choice-Publishers-scammed-my-78-year-old-Mother-out-of-9500-Atlanta-Georgia-592361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Choice Publishers