• Report: #1171973

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: Susana — norcross Georgia
america's service station
4810 peachtree industrial blvd norcross , Georgia USA

america's service station Please think twice before coming here norcross Georgia

This is unquestionably the WORST experience i have ever had with a company. The managers and staff are very polite, great shuttle service also HOWEVER the mechanics will totally ruin your car because the are clueless. I took my mini van in for service a few months ago, i paid roughly $1,200 for a Ac job. I have taken my car back every 2 weeks since then because the ac would start blowing HOT air. It is the dead of summer and i am a single mother of 4 young ones. this experience has cost me days off work, and so much more inconvenience. Not to mention that every time my car comes back from their shop, it is filthy with oil stains on my seats and foot prints all over the interior of my car. On one occasion the lids off my tanks under the hood was broken off and one missing. When the issue first started i called corporate and spoke with their regional manger, however this was pointless, after his initial callback he has not once followed up with me to see if my issue was resolved. I am not sure if this an issue of race or gender discrimination because i am a black woman. Or maybe the core of the issue is that the mechanics at this location is just a bunch of incompetent sloppy mess. Please take your business else where, because although these guys are extremely polite, they are over priced on labor and incapable of providing proper customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/americas-service-station/norcross-Georgia-30071/americas-service-station-Please-think-twice-before-coming-here-norcross-Georgia-1171973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on america's service station