Complaint Review: americas windows and more

• Submitted: Wed, June 26, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Chris W — lockport New York
americas windows and more
6229 transit depew, New York USA

Americas windows and more A company of LIERS and POOR WORK!!! Charges for products not delivered along with the poorest of workmanship ive ever seen!!! depew New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: First thing I did was introduced myself!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer was to do work himself he is a "contractor"

*Author of original report: After 8 mo and a report on here finally a phone call!!!!

Absolute liers and thieves was supose to have 11 windows installed they only gave us nine they said they were not ordered even they were the one's that  called to have them replaced.The two missing were the first measured so how do you miss them we paid for the whole price that was given the first windows showed up broken they fixed them! The install was so poor you cant even trim the windows out without having to pull the whole thing out and redo them we had snow, rain and insects coming threw the gaps the poor worksmanship of the install left! We have called over and over to get this taken care of but they refuse to return calls they also promissed to install the last two windows but then said we would have to pay more! This company is run by a ghost you cant even get her name and the so called salesman Dave is her husband. They suckered me into job before completion then bailed as typical scumbag contracters do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/americas-windows-and-more-/depew-New-York/Americas-windows-and-more-A-company-of-LIERS-and-POOR-WORK-Charges-for-products-not-de-1062296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on americas windows and more

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

First thing I did was introduced myself!

AUTHOR: Manager - ()

It is very unfortunate that he is making false statements about me and my company! The first thing I did when I heard hello was tell him my name! This whole bashing on the Internet is not professional and is just how some think they can solve problems! I was unaware of any issues as I did today I always will call customer if I feel it's needed! I can not correct a problem when I get accused of not listening when I was in the middle of explaining something, then I get hung up on!  The installer has been scheduled to go and take a look at this with the customer July 12. Which was made before I even was aware this situation. He was sent a contract for the two windows many months ago and it was never returned! The original contract has nine windows and that is what was ordered! I'm understanding he wanted 11 now but even if this was and error on saleman in which he states it was not! Why would anyone think they can get them for free? I could see if he paid for 11 and only received 9 but that was not the case. I do  understand some people feel very inconvenienced by errors or problems but it does happen unfortunately! We try our best to resolve any issue to the customers satisfaction! How is it our fault his wood is rotted that prevent him to put his trim up! As you can see it says refused exterior trim! And says refused elsewhere! hopefully the installer can figure this out with him! I am hearing three different stories about this issue! I have posted contract but for privacy issues had to crop portions of it!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer was to do work himself he is a "contractor"

AUTHOR: Manager - ()

We have spoken to this customer on multiple occasions and he is asking us for two free windows.   His contract clearly states he only ordered 9 and only paid for 9 in which his signature is on.  Also, he did not pay for any wood work to be done and he was to do trim and wood work due to the fact he is a contractor.   There for the windows do not look finished!  All nine windows are installed and functioning properly.  We would never leave a job looking like that!  If you look closely the Roof is rotted along with the rest of any wood surrounding his home! As a contractor he was aware of his wood surrounding each window.   We were willing to come and try to work with this customer but his multiple threats have now prevented that.  He paid for 9 windows and he did not pay for new frames or any extras!  We have multiple customers who only order a few windows and do not replace all!  We also have customers who do not want extra work done due to either money issues or they as this case were going to do the work themselves!  We take great pride in making each and every customer happy!  Unfortunitely in this case he is not willing to work with us just making multiple threats and asking for free windows!  If the customer would like new buck frames surrounding windows he was told he can get them but he has to pay for that,  he refused this to the installer.  The installer is willing to come and do any work needed or wanted by this customer.  Again customer is not willing to pay for it!  All of our sales are itemized, which allows the customer to clearly see what they are getting for the amount they are paying.  We do not charge $800plus per window because not every customer needs new wood,trim or any other extras surrounding the window.  This is what allows us to reduce the cost to each and every customer!  I should also mention this is a barn that was converted into a home so there are multiple structural issues not just around his windows in which the pictures show some of! Thank you to all of our customers and future customers! America's Windows and More!  We very much value our reputation and will continue to make our customers happy! I will send a photo of contract soon!

After 8 mo and a report on here finally a phone call!!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

Just received a call from a woman claiming to be the owner of Ameicas window,still no name given said she was going to personely help that she knew there was a problem.I asked her why this was the first call in 8 mo.she said she never got the message ,but when i threttened to post on line she calls me back smells fishy the smell came thru her leaky windows! Anyway we came to a conclusion she said she would fix the problems and we hung up 3 min later she calls back saying she would not help because she read my report and did not like it ,i asked again for her she refused said it was her husband the salesmans fault then blamed the installers which is true they both blew it yet she as a ownwer schould stand behind them!  I DO WANT TO MAKE CLEAR THE WINDOW MANUFACTURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CLAIM THE WINDOW IS GREAT ITS THE INSTALLATION AND SERVICE I RECEIVED THATS WAS AND IS THE PROBLEM!I EVEN SPOKE TO THE FACTORY REP.WHICH STATED THIS WAS A COMPANY GOING DOWN AND HAD TO WORK ONLY ON A CASG BASIS WITH THEM HUH WONDER WHY?I did tell the owner who ever she mau be i would report with a satisfied conclusion at this point i just got the threat of no help!She is making the claim i signed for 9 windows the contract was written so poor i didnt see it as 9 i paid for a comlete job why would i leave out the windows that we measured first! She also claims i said i would cap the frames my self ,yes i did if i had frames to cap look they pullled the frames ,put windows over rotten wood so no i cant cap that!!!! WHO REALLY OWNS AMERICAS WINDOWS AND MORE IF ANYONE KNOWS LET ME KNOW!!!!