Complaint Review: Americredit

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Cutler Bay Florida
801 Cherry Street, Suite 3900 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Americredit Misleding Company Fort Worth Texas

My car was stolen in May 2007 I made my payments to Americredit for three months that is how long it took my insurance company to make there payment I stop making my payment 3 months without making a payment for fighting gap to Americredit reported a charge-off on my account 3 days after reporting a charge off Americredit received the final payment from Gap. While wait the 3 months Americredit received 2 payment of cancellation payment of warranties they reported over 180 days of none payment without even asking a dime from me but telling me Gap is going to. When I asked about the charge off I was told I only owe them $500 they refuse to make correction to my credit report. This company is the lowess and I must say beware of them!!!!!!!!!

Cutler Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americredit/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Americredit-Misleding-Company-Fort-Worth-Texas-306228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americredit