Complaint Review: Amerigas

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Cruz California
2540 Warren Dr. Suite C Rocklin, California U.S.A.

Amerigas Failure of contract Rocklin California

I have been a customer of Amerigas for about 6 years. I am on a delivery schedule with them. I have run out of gas at least twice in the past year. I have been out of gas for 4 days now - no heat and no hot water. I called the company just before I ran out and indicated I needed a delivery. I was promised a delivey immediately. No one showed up and no calls. I called back and again was promised a delivery. Same story. This has been going on for 4 days now. Stay away from this company. Their customer service is non-existent, aside from the fact that they out and out lie to you.

Santa Cruz, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerigas/Rocklin-California-95677/Amerigas-Failure-of-contract-Rocklin-California-305513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerigas