Complaint Review: Ameriloan

Ameriloan clerical error in processing bank account # Internet, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Instead of online Pay Day loans

*Author of original report: Ameriloan Clerical Error

*Consumer Comment: AMERILOAN Account Info

On June 18, 2012 I applied for a 500 dollar loan from Ameriloan & was APPROVED..upon the funds being sent to my bank the deposit was rejected due to an INCORRECT BANK ACCOUNT #...checking my ORIGINAL loan application to Ameriloan I see that the account # I SUBMITTED WAS CORRECT...due to a serious clerical error on someone's part I have accrued ssevere overdraft fees that wouldn't have occurred if the 500 dollar deposit was processed properlyd...I have confirmed with my bank that the loan was rejucted due to an incorrrect account number.....Ameriloan claims that my account # was missing a zero but also claims they have no access to my application?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameriloan/Internet-Oklahoma-/Ameriloan-clerical-error-in-processing-bank-account-Internet-Oklahoma-903113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameriloan

Instead of online Pay Day loans

AUTHOR: Lush.Melody - (USA)

Use your local one. Like Ace Cash Advance. They require cash only and will only cash your check if you are 3+ days past due. (Rules and policy differ some what from state to state). I know I will NEVER use another online cash service unless its an FDIC insured bank!

Ameriloan Clerical Error

AUTHOR: JILL - (United States of America)

it turned out better for me that a clerical error wuz made although the fees that I had to pay to MY BANK for overdrafts were astonomical because of this error...with an interest rate of 150 for a 500 dollar loan from Ameriloan I believe I dodged a bullet...a month later I managed to be approved for a Capital One card first year no interest...I hope that I never get caught in a situation again that causes me to take such a drastic measure when in need of extra bucks..I believe companies such as Ameriloan rely on one's desperation in turn only making matters worse....

AMERILOAN Account Info

AUTHOR: Lush.Melody - (USA)

I've run into a similar situation regarding their suposed 'record' keeping.
I just submitted my own report on them... Should be up soon. Maybe we can get together and take these dirtbags down!
Here is the title of my report
AMERILOAN Misappropriation, Deception, Concealing Information Internet, Internet
(Beaverton, Oregon)