Complaint Review: ameriloan

• Reported By: rebeccadelgado — cape coral Florida United States of America
ameriloan

ameriloan Ameriloan or Loan Sharks, Internet

*Consumer Comment: This not my post # 1

*Consumer Comment: dont borrow money you cant afford to pay back

I am pregnant with my second child and I am having difficulties that keep me home rather than working.  I also have a 6 year old son.  I dont make much to begin with.  On a good week, I may bring home 270.00.  Desperate people do desperate things.  I borrowed 300.00.  I paid a total to date 480.00.  In addition to the 480.00 I paid, unfortantely two pmts were sent back, but I still paid 480.00.  Well I check my account today to see how pitiful my paycheck looked just to find out that I am negative 600.00.  Ameriloan took 640.00 out of my account!!  What is that?  I agreed to 120.00 pmts.  I thought I only had one left but according to them I owed well over 500.00 dollars and because two pmts were sent back that gave them the right to screw up my account.  I have zero dollars to feed my son.  zero dollars to pay my electric that is due tomorrow and because my account is overdrawn, next two weeks paychecks will be swallowed up, so now I cant pay my rent or water or car pmt.  According to them, this is all my fault.  Im on bed rest right now due to high blood pressure, this is not helping.  Please people, DO NOT, on any circumstance, no matter how desperate you are.  DO NOT BORROW FROM THESE PEOPLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ameriloan/internet/ameriloan-Ameriloan-or-Loan-Sharks-Internet-917958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ameriloan

This not my post # 1

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

seems like team rebutt is making false posts using my name. Must be getting on some members nerves. All this trouble to try and embarrass me. How very sad.

dont borrow money you cant afford to pay back

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (USA)

you have no business having children with such a low income you have enough children you piss me off i feel sorry for your kids